Friday, March 4, 2011



For this award I need to list 8 things you don't know about me and award 8 different people

For the 8 things about me:

1. I still have a baby tooth
2. I was suppose to be left handed until my Grandma made me switch (reason my writing bites)
3. Met my husband in a chat room on AOL
4. My father and husband are both funeral directors
5. I wonder why I got this award for my blog????
6. Married my husband again six days after our first wedding (full ceremonies and receptions)
7. Love warm weather
8. Like going to Disney World : )

I will get back to you on who the 8 people I award this to. Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Angie said...

I still have a baby tooth too! It's called something I forget what and its hereditary, my mom and my almost adult sons all have em too..haha
You received an award from me too! Visit my blog to snag it!

Lisa'sLettersandLace said...

Congrats! I love you Valentine projects!

Deje said...

Some of that I didn't know about my good friend! You should do a layout about those 8 things!